Post

19:57

If you wonder - Do I still care about you,

I do.


Maybe what you think is only about me being emotional and didn't appriciate the flower that u gave.

Instead,

I am very blessed. But, you never know how sad and dissapointed I am to myself that day. I was screaming all over the road, crying and let go all my tear ans hoping that you will comfort me. I was so sad when I didn't make it when everyone thought that I will make it. Reading your wish make me happy and dissapointed with myself at the same time.


Thank you.

Thank you for always trying to understand and make me happy.


But what do you think when you fail an exam and someone saud 'sorry' to you? It's not make me better . It's make me feel sorry to you even more. I didn't make it. I really need ur comfort word. You see- you know that I'm sad that time because of my exam and nit abt your flower. I also scream abt my exam and not the flower. I slowly said that u don't need to buy me flower or anything because I felt sorry to you this happen. But you choose to not contact me for more than 48+ hours? You even hide ur location. I see.


Up to you. Think what you want to think.

I just need some time to comfort my own self. I need some time to find motivations for me.


I guess, you never know the feeling of failing an exam right? Blessed you.

No comments: